Sales Lead/Lead Installation
Capable of all scheduled service, demand service, all basic repair, and install all regular replacements. Communicate services and products with a high level of success.
Serve the clients of the company by expertly and neatly installing heating and air conditioning replacement systems. Replacements represent 80% of the company's total business, and therefore it is imperative that the company have an excellent reputation for quality installations. Take pride in every installation that you do. "Sign" your job, as an artist signs his or her painting. Let the client know what you did for them that other companies don't usually do.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Wear "Shubees" while in the client's home, use drop cloths to protect the clients floors while performing an installation , and maintain a neat work area when you are working.
- Re-check each aspect of an installation before leaving the job to prevent unnecessary callbacks after the job is over.
- Always explain the system to the client when finished with an installation, and make sure that they are 100% satisfied with the work.
- Always be safety conscious both on the job and while driving. Make sure that the assistant installer is working safely also.
- Maintain key performance indicators
- Perform full system change-outs in an average of one day or less.
- Maintain your truck to be neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times. The truck is one of the best billboards for a company. Park the truck for the maximum impact of the "billboard" when possible.
- Onboard apprentices and new hirees. Train installation assistants (E-1 and E2 techs), teaching them to work independently for maximum efficiency. Fill out installation checklists accurately, completely, and in a timely manner.
- On scheduled and demand service, assess the home in its entirety utilizing the System Performance Report
$20 - $46 Per Hour
Paid Vacations are available
Why work for us?
Freedom Air Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC. is family owned and operated and has been operating for over 20 years. We put all of our energies to ensure that you are working for an exciting/forward-thinking/fast -moving company. You get a trusted team of business owners who'll bring real life experience and expertise to your journey with us. Since we are a performance based company, your earnings with us is entirely in your hands. This gives you the opportunity to work autonomously with plenty of potential for upward mobility. We are also very community focused. We love to engage with the communities we operate in, so you too, will have the opportunity to make an impact outside of your daily routines.