Client Service Assistant
Assist in taking all incoming client calls, recognizing this is where the client will form their first impression of the company. Good communication with the client is essential! Make sure the client is taken care of with the upmost priority, and the client is enthused about how the are being treated. Always have a courteous and pleasant demeanor. Understand that being courteous affects other team members' spirits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the dispatching of all service and maintenance calls, ensure maximum efficiency of scheduling without compromising client satisfaction.
- Make absolutely sure that a client is notified ahead of time if we are not going to arrive at their home during the scheduled time window, and reschedule the time to the client's satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Client Service Coordinator to ensure four repair call per day are run. During periods of mild weather, if less than 4 repair calls per day are available, then immediately advise management of any available technicians.
- Make sure that FAMM (Freedom Air Monthly Maintenance) clients are continually called and that four scheduled service calls per day are run. extra scheduled service calls should be run to make up for any shortfall of service calls. Performing the budgeted number of service & repair calls each day is critical, because residential replacement leads are coming from those calls.
- Make sure that techs are debriefed on each call and that they collect.
- $12 - $22 Per Hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacations are available
Why work for us?
Freedom Air Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC. is family owned and operated and has been operating for over 20 years. We put all of our energies to ensure that you are working for an exciting/forward-thinking/fast -moving company. You get a trusted team of business owners who'll bring real life experience and expertise to your journey with us. Since we are a performance based company, your earnings with us is entirely in your hands. This gives you the opportunity to work autonomously with plenty of potential for upward mobility. We are also very community focused. We love to engage with the communities we operate in, so you too, will have the opportunity to make an impact outside of your daily routines.