Client Service Coordinator
The Client Service Coordinator reports to the General Manager and is responsible to: Supervise and assist client Service Assistant in taking all incoming client calls, recognizing that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company. Good communication with the client is essential! Make sure that taking care of the clients takes higher priority than any other task and that the clients are enthused about how they are treated!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have a courteous and pleasant demeanor whether on a phone call or not. How they act between calls affects other team members. Make sure that all customer communication channels are answered in a timely manner and that the approved company greeting is used each time.
- Supervise and assist in the dispatching of all service and maintenance calls to ensure maximum efficiency of scheduling, without compromising client satisfaction. Work closely with the Purchasing & Delivery Coordinator for the most efficient delivery of parts to the technicians.
- Always look for opportunities to grow our company by converting non-members to FAMM members. You will be incentivized for every member who has joined. Ensure that all member accounts are up to date on billings and recurring service visits.
- Every effort should be made to keep the tech on the job. Make absolutely sure that a client is notified ahead of time if the technician is not going to arrive at their home in the scheduled time window, and reschedule the time to the client's satisfaction.
Make sure that at least 4-6 repair calls per day are run. During periods
of mild weather, if less than 4 repair calls per day are available, then
immediately advise the Operations Manager of available technicians. Make
sure that Service Membership clients are continually called and that six
scheduled service calls per day are run. Extra scheduled service should
be booked to make up for any shortfall of repair calls. Notify the General
Manager at least three weeks in advance of any expected need for marketed
service calls. Performing the budgeted number of service & repair
calls each day is critical, because residential replacement leads are
coming from those calls. Make sure that techs are following proper Standard
Operating Procedures by reviewing each call and that they collect. Obey
the Team Rules.
- $15 - $25 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacations are available
- Ongoing Training
- Opportunities to Work from Home
- Weekends Off
Why work for us?
Freedom Air Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC. is family owned and operated and has been operating for over 20 years. We put all of our energies to ensure that you are working for an exciting/forward-thinking/fast -moving company. You get a trusted team of business owners who'll bring real life experience and expertise to your journey with us. Since we are a performance based company, your earnings with us is entirely in your hands. This gives you the opportunity to work autonomously with plenty of potential for upward mobility. We are also very community focused. We love to engage with the communities we operate in, so you too, will have the opportunity to make an impact outside of your daily routines.